Friday 5 February 2010

Cannibalism - MPA Roses

After a more in-depth study into the brief, I feel my initial ideas were too throw-away and made a mockery of cannibals, rather than integrating them into society.

Therefore I have taken a more civilized approach to the project, creating something more believable will make my work more dignified for the project, as opposed to being what could seen as 'gimmicky'.

Here is the progress so far of the Cannibalism brief.






The Idea to create a magazine is a good route to follow as it could be very believable in the outcome of a cannibal uprising, a magazine holds lots of information of which i can create or adapt from other magazines, and finally a magazine serves as a good outcome for me to show my type and layout skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment